Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Hints and secrets
lets ally move after ending their turn
Level 15: Bliss- raises ally's Biorhythm to High
Level 15~20: Sorrow- drops enemy's Biorhythm to Low
Level 30: Valor- raises ally's transform gauge to maximum
Level 40: Recovery- Fully recovers ally's HP and condition
Untransformed: Affects 4 adjacent allies, 5 Move
Transformed: Affects 4 adjacent allies, 5 Move
Untransformed: Affects 2 adjacent allies, 5 Move
Transformed: Affects 2 adjacent allies, 6 Move
(Either top and bottom characters or left and right characters)
Untransformed: Affects 1 adjacent ally, 6 Move
Transformed: Affects 4 adjacent allies, 8 Move
Marcia, Tanith, Sigrun and Elincia can perform this special attack
surrounding an enemy from three sides and attacking. Note that only
three characters can
(hence a Triangle Attack).
Oscar (as a Silver Knight), Boyd and Rolf can also perform a
Attack, by moving in the formation below and attacking with a bow or
(Formation can be rotated)
A few characters cannot promote normally, instead they are
automatically promoted in events.
In the Japanese version, Mist needs a Holy Crown to promote. This
be found from an Info conversation in Part 4 Chapter 1.
- Micaiah- end of Part 1 Final Chapter
- Ike- beginning of Part 4, Prologue
- Sothe- end of Part 4 Prologue
- Micaiah- beginning of Part 4 Final Chapter
Additional opening scenes
After reaching a certain point in the game, the opening demo will be
updated with additional short movies including Ike vs Black Knight,
Greil mercenaries artwork
Soren and Titania) and lone Ike.
SS Rank weapons
Unlike in Path of Radiance,
you can get them all!
Game completion extras
- Vague Katti- Part 4, Chapter 3, from Stefan
- Alondite- Part 4, Final Chapter 2, clear chapter
- Wishblade- Part 4, Final Chapter 2, from Levail (defeat)
- Urvan- Part 4, Final Chapter-1, from Info conversation
- Double Bow- Part 4, Final Chapter-1, from enemy
- Baselard- Part 4, Chapter 3, from desert sand (from the most
bottom-left tile, go12 tiles east and 10 tiles north)
- Matrona- Part 4, Final Chapter-1, from chest
- Ashera Staff- Part 4, Final Chapter-5, from Lehran
- Rexflame- Part 4, Chapter 2, from Info conversation (Twins)
- Rexbolt- Part 4, Prologue, from Info conversation (Muston)
- Rexcalibur- Part 4, Chapter 1, from Info converstion (Aimee)
- Rexaura- Part 4, Final Chaper 1, from Lekain (defeat)
- Balberith- Part 4, Chapter 5, from Izuka (defeat)
Initially only unlocked songs can be viewed, but after 3
all songs will can be viewed regardless of whether they were
- Battle Records- Lists mode, best characters, time, turns to
and playthrough number
- Sound Room- Listen to songs and view the in-game CG art
- Theatre- View most of the CG movies featured in the main game
- Event recap- Re-read base conversation
2) Hard mode
3) Additional class profiles
- A difficult setting above Normal, which is only available when
cleared in Normal mode.
4) New settings
- More classes are shown in the class roll (more are unlocked
2nd playthrough events
- Battle animations can be set to Off
- Bonus EXP display can be toggled
These only appear if you start a new game by loading Clear Data.
1) Recruit Pelleas
2) Recruit Lehran
- Choose the new option "Refuse his command" during Part 3
- Pelleas will appear as a playable character from Turn 2 of
3) Soren Base conversation
- Deploy the Black Knight in Part 1 Final.
- Make Ike fight the Black Knight in Part 3 Chapter 7 and both
- At the end of Part 4 Final-2, a new event "Ike's memory scene"
- Lehran will automatically join from Turn 1 of Part 4 Final-5.
4) Soren Epilogue scene
- Transfer a Ike and Soren A Support from Path of Radiance (Note:
this step can be done at any time, but to be safe, you should
probably do it at the earliest opportunity).
- Ike and Soren have a A Support in this game.
- Bring Soren into Part 4 Final.
- View Ike's memory scene by fulfilling the requirements to
- A new Base conversation "Soren" will appear during Part 4
- Make Soren fight Micaiah in Part 3 Chapter 7.
- Choose not to kill Pelleas in Part 3 Chapter 13.
- Make Soren fight Pelleas in Part 3 Final Chapter.
- Soren and Pelleas both survive until the end of the game.
- During the Epilogue, an extra scene will appear where Almedha
briefly speaks with Soren.