| Around 003
- The Five Heroes, led by the Hero Grado, defeat the Demon King and seal his soul using five Sacred Stones
- Garcia retires as a general of Renais
- Joshua leaves Jehanna
- Joshua and Caellach work as mercenaries
- Eirika and Ephraim become friends with Grado's Prince Lyon
- Lyon uses Grado's Sacred Stone to peer into the future and discovers an earthquake will soon devastate Grado
- Death of Grado's Emperor Vigarde
- The Fire Emblem is split into two halves- The Sacred Stone of Grado and the "Dark Stone"
- Lyon uses the Dark Stone to reanimate Vigarde
- The Grado Empire invades its ally, the Kingdom of Renais
- Princess Eirika flees Renais, while Prince Ephraim goes missing
- Eirika and Ephraim reunite at Renvall
- Ephraim's forces conquer Grado Keep
- Eirika and Ephraim defeat the Demon King at the Black Temple
- Grado is consumed by a major earthquake
| Around -20
- A fierce war breaks out between man and dragon, known as the Scouring
- The Ending Winter occurs, distorting nature
- Hartmut and the other Eight Legends defeat the dragons and drive them away from Elibe
- Athos and Nergal meet at the Nabata Desert
- Renault teaches Wallace the arts of combat
- Madelyn of Caelin elopes with Hassar, a Sacaen youth
- Lyndis is born (according to the Japanese version)
- Rath leaves the Kutolah tribe
- Nergal and Sonia kill Nino's family
- The lords of Lycia hold oath rites at Ostia
- Priscilla is adopted by Count Caerleon of Etruria
- The Black Fang is formed by Brendan Reed
- Wil leaves his homeland along with his friend Dan
- Dart is rescued by Fargus
- Guy leaves the Kutolah tribe to become a swordsman
- Erk becomes a student of the Mage General, Pent
- Hugh is born
- The Lorca tribe is slain by bandits, Lyndis is the sole survivor
- Farina leaves Ilia
- Lyndis leaves Sacae
- Eliwood and Lyndis become friends
- Lyndis heads to Caelin and defeats Lundgren
- Brendan Reed marries Sonia
- Ephidel appears in front of Lord Darin of Laus
- Elbert, the marquess of Pherae, goes missing
- Eliwood and Hector meet up with Lyndis at Caelin
- King Desmond of Bern plots an assassination attempt on his son, Zephiel, which fails
- The seal on the Divine weapons is removed by Bramimond
- Eliwood and Hector defeat Nergal and the Black Fang
- Eliwood becomes marquess of Pherae
- Hector becomes marquess of Ostia
- Klein is born
- Roy is born
- Dieck saves Klein's life
- Lugh and Ray are born
- Death of King Desmond
- Zephiel's first meeting with Jahn
- "Death" of Prince Mildain of Etruria
- The Kingdom of Bern invades Elibe
- The Etrurian army, led by Roy of Pherae, defeats Bern
- Guinevere is crowned as Queen of Bern
- Formation of the Kingdom of Lycia
- Grandbell's expedition to Isaac
- Cuan leaves for Chalphy
- Sigurd's forces conquer Verdane
- The Chalphy/Lenster joint army invades Agustria
- Fall of the Kingdom of Isaac
- Celice Baldos Chalphy is born in Agusty
- Fall of the Kingdom of Agustria
- The Empire brand Chalphy traitors
- Sigurd escapes to Silesia
- Cuan returns to Lenster
- Civil war of Silesia
- Leaf Faris Claus is born in Lenster
- Yied Masscare
- Cuan's army is decimated
- Tragedy of Barhara
- Sigurd's army is decimated
- The Thracian army invades North Thracia
- Grandbell invades Silesia
- Battle of Noba River
- Fall of Lenster
- Prince Leaf escapes to Alster
- Grandbell defeats Thracia and a peace treaty is signed
- North Thracia under the rule of Grandbell/Freege
- Former Lenster nobles plan to assassinate King Blume
- Beginning of the Great Cleanup
- Leaf leads the Fiana militia
- Start of the liberation war of Thracia
- Leaf was born in Lenster
- Lachesis visits Lenster and gives birth to Nanna in the following year
- Thracia attacks Lenster.
- Leaf, Fin, Lachesis and Nanna escape the castle
- Leaf hides at Alster, under the protecting of Queen Ethnia
- Leaf leaves after the discovery of an assassination attempt on King Blume
- Leaf hides at the Free City of Frest under the protection of the city's Bishop
- Afraid of the consequences, the citizens inform the Empire, who ambush the city.
- The Bishop stays behind to give time for the others to flee. He is later captured and executed
- Following the Bishop's advice, Leaf hid at the Free City of Tahra, under the protection of the Duke of Tahra.
- Lachesis leaves Nanna in Fin's care and heads for Isaac
- Leaf escapes to a small village called Fiana, governed by a female swordfighter called Evayle.
- Fiana is attacked by Leidrick
- Leaf's battle begins
- The Kingdom of Gran was formed to the west of the Jun River
- Gran becomes a republic
- Time of prosperity
- The Dark God enters the Great Bishop Galle
- Formation of the Loputo Cult
- The twelve Demon Generals destroy Gran
- Galle becomes Emperor of the Loputo Empire
- The Great Purge
- A hundred thousand people killed
- Sorrow of Miletos
- Numerous children sacrificed to the Dark God
- Massacre of Edda
- Tens of thousands of peope killed
- Myra of the imperial family begins a rebellion
- Liberation army forms from fighters across the continent
- Miracle of Darna
- The gods descend and grant power to twelve fighters
- Birth of the Twelve Crusaders
- Start of the Holy War
- Fall of the Loputo Empire
- The Twelve Crusaders form seven dukedoms of Grandbell and five seperate kingdoms
- Formation of the Kingdom of Granbell
- Grandbell army's expedition to Isaac
- Dragon tribe's golden age; an advanced civilization under the rule of the Divine Dragon tribe is built on the whole continent.
- Decline of the dragon tribe.
- Signs of degeneration, fall of birth rate.
- By the elders' advice, part of the dragon tribe takes human form.
- The Earth Dragon tribe, which became wild, attacks mankind.
- Mankind is on the verge of destruction.
- The King of the Divine Dragon tribe, Naga, opposes this, and protects mankind.
- Naga seals the sword and the holy jewels' shield carved from his own fang, at the Fane of Raman, and dies at Thabes.
- The Fane of Raman is devastated by someone, and the sword and shield are taken away.
First year of the Akaneian calendar
- The Holy Kingdom of Akaneia is founded.
- Dragons that have lost their powers, Manaketes, are despised by people, and live poorly in a remote region of the earth.
- The King of the Earth Dragon tribe, Medeus, founds the Dolunian Empire. He is hostile towards mankind.
- The Dolunian Empire marches on Pales, the royal capital.
- Downfall of the Holy Kingdom of Akaneia.
- Anri, a youth of Altea, a developing town in a remote region, obtains the divine Falchion sword and slays Medeus.
- Downfall of the Dolunian Empire.
- The Kingdom of Akaneia is restored.
- The King of Akaneia, Cartas, subjugates the northern plains, and founds there the Kingdom of Aurelis.
- Its first king is Count Marlon, King Cartas's younger brother.
- Founding of the Kingdom of Altea by Anri the Hero.
- The Kingdom of Grust is founded by General Ordwin, Grust's garrison leader.
- Medon's settlers hail gladiator Iote as King, and founds the Kingdom of Medon.
- Anri, King of Altea, dies.
- Due to succession troubles, the Kingdom of Gra splits from Altea and becomes independent.
- Archsage Gotoh establishes an academy of magic at Khadein.
- The distant island country of Talys is unified, and the Kingdom of Talys is newly founded.
- The Earth Dragon Medeus is resurrected in the region of Doluna. He begins to gather the Manaketes once again.
- Sudden death of the King of Medon.
- Prince Michalis seizes power, and declares an alliance with Doluna.
- The Kingdom of Grust, which bears animosity towards Akaneia, decides to ally itself with Doluna too.
- The Dolunian Empire is restored.
- The Dolunian Empire confronts Akaneia and begins an invasion.
- Outbreak of the War of Shadows.
- The Dolunian Empire’s troops led by Medeus lay siege to Pales.
- Altea's army, which was heading for Pales to its rescue, and Grust's army lead by General Camus, confront at Menedy River.
- Despite having the upper hand in battle, Altea's army is defeated due to the betrayal of its sworn ally, the Kingdom of Gra.
- The Kingdom of Altea is overrun by the Empire's troops and falls.
- Pales's Royal Palace falls.
- Downfall of the Kingdom of Akaneia.
- People related to the Royal family are all executed save for Princess Nyna.
- Princess Nyna escapes from Pales's Royal Palace. She is protected by Hardin's rebel army, who fight with guerrilla tactics on the northern plains.
- Princess Nyna recruits a volunteer liberation army, but it is defeated by a knight squad led by Princess Minerva and is in danger.
- Prince Marth of Altea, who fled to the Kingdom of Talis, uprises in response to Princess Nyna, and raises a liberation army for his country.
- Medeus is defeated by Prince Marth, and the Dolunian Empire collapses.
- End of the War of Shadows (600-605).
- Hardin, the younger prince of Orleans, is accepted by Princess Nyna as her husband, and becomes the 24th King of Akaneia.
- King Hardain calls upon the rebuilding of the Holy Empire of Akaneia, and increases the military preparations. He annexes the neighbouring minor powers.
- An insurrection breaks out in the Kingdom of Grust occupied by Akaneia.
- Marth answers to Emperor Hardin's request and goes on an expedition against Grust, but during that time Altea’s royal castle is attacked by Akaneia’s troops and falls.
- From this, Altea and Akaneia rush against each other into a total war.
- Outbreak of the War of Heroes (607-608).
- Fall of Pales Castle. Emperor Hardin dies.
- Prince Marth marries with Princess Shiida of Talys, and officially becomes King of Altea.
- According to Queen Nyna's strong wish, Marth replaces the dying out Royal family, and decides to rule over the world.
- The birth of Lord Marth as the legendary Hero King called "the King of all Kings".
- Alpine Arum Rudolf is born
- Cellica is born
- Maisen takes Arum and Cellica to Ram Village
- Cellica is relocated to the monastery at Nova
- Mila's disappearance, Sofia's harvest begins to deteriorate
- Rigel conquers Sofia
- Zeak washes up at Barensia and is saved by Rudolf I
- Arum joins the liberation army to defeat Rigel
- Cellica leaves Nova to find the Earth Goddess Mila
- Arum's army conquers the Kingdom of Rigel
- Arum and Cellica defeat the Dark God Doma
- Zeak leaves Barensia